- Full Time
- Salary: Up to AED 7,000 + Sales Incentives
Job Title: Marketing Executive (Hospital / Healthcare)
Salary: Up to AED 7,000 + Sales Incentives
Job Purpose: Planning and implementing effective marketing plans to maximise profits through developing sales strategies that match customer requirements and by promoting the Hospital’s services to international patients.
- Develop and implement strategic objectives for the Hospital in line with the business strategy.
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns
- Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Empanelment of Hospital under Medical Insurance and TPA’s
- Strengthen the relationship with Partners including Medical Insurance Companies and TPA’s
- Timely communication with Insurance Companies and TPA’s, attend to their queries
- Patient report collection, treatment plan coordination and treatment plan submission to the partners in coordination with Hospital’s International desk.
- Coordinating the Patient and assistants’ travel arrangements including Invitation, Visa coordination and ticketing, etc.
- Regular communication with the patients after treatment.
- Timely communication with Hospital’s International desk
- Marketing of the Hospital among the Insurance Companies, TPA’s, Government authorities, corporate and various Companies in Middle East
- Increase awareness and marketing of Hospital’s services to the Public, Doctors, Medical Centers and hospitals in Middle East
- Arranging CME’s (Continuing Medical Education) and meetings as per the advice from the Hospital management
- Telemarketing of the hospital and services
- Aggressive marketing with Arab Nationalities from all Middle Eastern countries.
- Close association with the main Hospital in India and the associated Medical Providers in GCC
- Marketing connected to Hospital’s Visiting Consultants visit to GCC
- Conducting various marketing activities including medical camps, road shows, field connect programs, etc.
- Relationship management with all the key doctors through regular visits to identify MVT patients and facilitate their treatment at the Hospital in India.
- Timely responsibilities assigned by the Hospital management for the promotions of the Hospital in GCC
- Preparing reports on sales and marketing activities by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Graduate degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a relevant field.
- 3-5 years of strong Marketing experience required
- Experience in healthcare is added advantage
- UAE Driving License is mandatory
Key Performance Indicators (KPI):
Lead generation: Number of doctor / TPA / patient visits
- Number of MVT patients referred to the Hospital (in India)
- Number of insurance/ TPA empaneled
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal (English)
- Business acumen
- Results orientation
- Customer focus
- Influencing and negotiating skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Ability to understand the physicians’ and caregivers’ perspectives.
- Proactively seeks to build and maintain relationships.
- Excellent communication, listening, and negotiation skills, inclusive of other’s views